Sunday, May 24, 2015

{Jennifer L. Nilsson Snags Part 1}

So sorry for the long absence. I haven't been in a tut writing mood in a while.
However, I am glad to announce that I'm working with Jennifer L. Nilsson to create
snags featuring her amazing artwork. You can now purchase her tubes directly from her at the link below.
Jennifer L. Nilsson The Doodle Garden
The kit I'm using is called Splash and is a FTU kit by Tasha's Playground
You are welcome to grab these snags and use them but please read the following first:
* Click on the snag(s) you want, a new window will come up then you can right click and save.
*Please do NOT change the file names.
*Please do NOT alter the snags in anyway!
*Please do NOT add these snags to any other site or snag boards. 
You are welcome to use them just don't re-post for others to use. If your friends would like them please link back to my blog for them.
You can find the tut for this snag HERE
Thanks!





TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment