Friday, October 12, 2012

BCA Tut Results from Creative Misfits!!!

Creative Misfits Forum is having a BCA tutathon this weekend.
I am honored to have 2 of my BCA tutorials to be among the list of tuts chosen!
They have a fabulous list of BCA tutorials...much talent!
This time they have selected both Think Pink Power and Faith Survivor
If I receive anymore results I'll be sure to add them here!
Thanks so much Misfits!

If you're looking for more of my BCA and various awareness tutorials please click HERE

Here is Angi's Result for Faith Survivor:
*Thanks again Angi for allowing me to show off your results!!!! LOVE It and appreciate you making me one!!!*



Here are Kelly's results for Faith Survivor and Think Pink Power:
*Thank you so much Kelly for allowing me to show them off- Love how they turned out!*
Appreciate you making me one of each. Thanks so much!






Here are Beth-Ann's results for Faith Survivor and Think Pink Power:
*Thank you so much Beth-Ann for allowing me to show them off- awesome results!*

*tag removed as Sally Gilroy has revoked permission and asked that all ftu tubes and tags be deleted*





Here is Chilly's Result for Faith Survivor:
*Thanks again Chilly for allowing me to show off your results!!!!
Looks fantastic!*



Here are Justine's Results for  Faith Survivor and Think Pink Power:
*Thanks so much Justine for allowing me to show off your results!!
They look terrific!*





TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment