Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Luvin

Summer Luvin
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 8/12/2012. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the licensed artwork of AlexStudio. This tube is an exclusive available for purchase at PicsForDesign (PFD).

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using Summer Lovin' FTU by Crafted by Gina)
Font of choice (I'm using Special Type)
WSL Mask218 by Weescotslass


Open a new canvas 600 x 600 flood fill white.

New raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste paper04 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Image, canvas size, 700 x 700, flood fill any empty space with white.

Add sequins1 as a new layer, resize 50%, place bottom left corner of mask, duplicate, image, mirror, flip.

Add frame05, select inside with magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 4, selections, invert, copy & paste paper of choice as a new layer, move below, delete, select none.

Add knot to the left side of the frame, resize to your liking.

Add flowers02 as a new layer, place to the right of the frame.

Add clouds, resize to your liking, place toward bottom of frame.

Add flower07, resize if needed, see my tag for placement.

Add dragonfly03 as a new layer, resize to your liking, add to top left of frame.

Add tube, resize if needed, duplicate, adjust, blur 3, right click, properties, blend mode, soft light.

Now it's time to crop down your tag, resize if needed.

Add copyright/licensing info and text and you're ready to save.
I added a bit of noise to my name.

Be sure to save a blank for future use.

If you'd like to save as a transparent PNG layer be sure to hide the white background layer first.

I hope you've enjoyed my new tutorial. Please show your appreciation by leaving some love in my C-Box and/or voting for me at 1Award (link to the right). I'd love to see your results.

TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment