Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Results from my Heat Wave Tutorial


My "Heat Wave" Tutorial is being used in the tut challenge this week over at the Creative Misfits forum. I'll be posting results from them here as I receive them.
Thanks so much everyone! Once again, I'm so honored to have them link to my tut in their challenge.
I know I've said it before but I'll say it again....Makes me feel like a Rock Star :D!!
Love seeing results from everyone! Such a talented group of peeps! Thanks so much!!!

You can find the tut Heat Wave by Me HERE

Kelly's Result is below....
*Thanks Kelly*



Tammy's Result is below..
*Thanks Tam*

The below result is from ArmyKnightsBelle
*Thanks Bella*



The below result is by Black Mamba
*Thank you Black Mamba*

The below result is by KiwiSuz
*Thanks Suz*

The below result is from Trish
*Thanks Trish*
The below result is from FairyGem
*Thanks Gem*

More to come......




TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment