Friday, July 27, 2012

Yummy Summer Breeze

Yummy Summer Breeze
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 7/27/2012. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the licensed artwork of Alex Prihodko. This is an exclusive tube available for purchase at PicsForDesign (PFD).

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using FTU Fruit Punch by Pimp'd Designz)
WSL Mask302 by Weescotslass
Font of choice (I'm using heyboy!heygirl! and also Impact)

Open new canvas 600 x 600 and flood fill white.

New raster layer.

Select with magic wand, copy & paste paper5 into selection,select none, apply mask.

Image, canvas size 800 x 800 flood fill the empty space of background with white. We'll resize this later.

Copy & Paste ice cubes as a new layer, resize 65%, place upward and to the left, duplicate, mirror, flip, see my tag.

Add fruit02 as a new layer, resize 70%, place upward and to the right, see my tag.

Add print01, resize if needed.

Add frame-01, resize 85%.

Copy & paste paper of choice as a new layer, place below frame, select frame, using magic wand select inside the frame, modify, expand by 4, selections, invert, delete on paper layer, select none.

Add flower-03, resize to your liking and place in the left top corner of the frame.

Now add your tube, position under the frame, duplicate, move duplicate layer above frame and hide it. Back to the original layer, use your magic wand to select inside the frame, modify, expand by 4, selections, invert, delete on original tube layer, select none, unhide duplicate layer, use the eraser tool to remove any of the tube you don't need once you've add the rest of your accessories.

I added:
ribbon-01 to the bottom of the frame
all of these bunched together at the bottom right of frame:
flower-01 resized
fruit-01 resized
fruit-06 resized
fruit-03 resized
drink (lemonade pitcher) resized by 50% then again by 75% and placed to the bottom left of the frame

Add any text you wish using the font IMPACT, I drop the opacity of mine "Yummy Summer Breeze" to 65% and place toward the bottom of my canvas.

Now is time to crop the tag and/or resize to your liking.

Add copyright/licensing info.

If you want to save as a transparent PNG then hide your background layer.

Be sure to save a blank in case you need it later.

Add your text and you're ready to save.

I hope you've enjoyed my new tutorial. Please show some love by leaving a message in my C-Box and/or voting for me on 1Award (link to the right). I'd love to see your results!

TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment