Friday, July 27, 2012

Tropical Breeze

Tropical Breeze
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 7/27/2012. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the licensed artwork of Ellie_Milk. This is an exclusive tube from PicsForDesign (PFD).

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using FTU Tropical Breeze by PolkaDot Scraps)LinkWSL Mask 223 by Weescotslass (Download links to the right on her blog)
Font (I'm using Callie Hand)


Open new canvas 600 x 600 flood fill white, new raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste paper10 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Image, canvas size 800 x 800 and fill in the empty background space with white.
We'll resize later.

Copy & Paste element105 (blue splatter) as a new layer, flip, resize if you'd like, place toward the bottom right, duplicate, mirror.

Add element9, place toward the right, duplicate, image, mirror.

Add element102 (orange splatter), place upward of the mask.

Add frame of choice, resize if needed.

Add paper, wire and tube of choice each as a new layer, place below frame, duplicate tube, move above frame and hide, use selection tool to draw out around the frame, selections, invert, delete on paper layer, delete on wire layer, delete on original tube layer, select none.

Add element29 and place on the right side of the frame, under the duplicate tube layer, see my tag.

Use eraser tool to remove any of the duplicate tube that is not needed.

Add element54, place at the bottom of the frame.

Add button, marbles and flowers of choice, bunch together and place to your liking.

Crop the tag down to your liking.

Hide the white background if you'd like to save as a transparent PNG.

Add copyright/licensing info.

Don't forget to save a blank for later use.

Add your text and you're ready to save.

I added noise to the top layer of my text and a black background to it.

I hope you've enjoyed my new tutorial. I would appreciate it if you could take the time to leave some love in my C-Box and/or vote for me at 1Award (link to the right). I'd love to see your results!

TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment