Monday, July 30, 2012

Tequila Breeze

Tequila Breeze

This tutorial was written by Jenny on 7/31/2012. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the licensed artwork of VeryMany. This tube is available for purchase at PicsForDesign (PFD).

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using FTU Tequila by Kittz Kreationz)
WSL_Mask219 by Weescotslass (Download links to the right on her blog)
Font of choice (I'm using Jellyka Wonderland)


Open a new canvas 600 x 600 flood fill white.
New raster layer, select with magic wand,copy & paste paper5 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Image, canvas size 800 x 800 and flood fill the empty spaces with white.

Link
Add frame (T-11), resize 75%.

Add tube, place below frame layer, resize if needed, we'll come back to this.

Add notebook paper (T-33), resize 75%, place upward and to the left, below frame.

Add flower frame (T-20), resize to your liking, place on top of frame, you'll need to erase the bottom portion of this frame.

Add flower (T-8), place to the left bottom of the frame, duplicate, mirror.

Add Palm Tree (T-5), place to the right, see my tag.

Add flower (T-28), place at the bottom of the frame with the other flower, duplicate, mirror.

Add lemon (T-46), resize to your liking, place with flowers, duplicate,mirror, move up just a bit.

Add strawberries (T-42), resize 65%, see my tag for placement, duplicate, image,mirror.

Now go back to your tube layer, select the top portion of the tube with selection tool, right click, promote selection to layer, move to the very top, select none.

Add bow (T-36) to Palm Tree (resize if needed)

Add T-29 and place with bow.

Add cupcake (T-1), place bottom middle of canvas, resize 65%.

Now it's time to crop down your tag, resize if needed.

Add copyright/licensing info and text and you're ready to save.
Be sure to save a blank for future use.
I used an inner bevel on my name. This is totally up to you.

If you'd like to save as a transparent PNG layer be sure to hide the white background layer first.

I hope you've enjoyed my new tutorial. Please show your appreciation by leaving some love in my C-Box and/or voting for me at 1Award (link to the right). I'd love to see your results.


TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment