Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Vacation

Link
Summer Vacation
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 7/27/2012. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the licensed artwork of Ellie_Milk. This is an exclusive tube from PicsForDesign (PFD).

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using Sunset Nights FTU by My Nerdy Notebook)
WSL Mask209 by Weescotslass
*Links for downloads to the right of her blog*
Font of choice (I'm using Luna Bar)


Open a new canvas 650 x 600 and flood fill white.

New raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste paper5 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Add frame4 resize by 85%.

Add fern and place over toward the right a bit, see my tag.

Add sand, resize to your liking, place toward the bottom of the canvas keeping it inside the frame.

Add oilpaint and resize 75% place upward keeping it inside the frame.

Add lifebuoy and resize 50% twice and place to the right, see my tag.

Add compass and resize 65%, place to the side of the lifebuoy, see my tag.

Add flower4, resize 50% then 65%, place upward to the left, see my tag.

Add frame5, resize to your liking, copy & paste paper and tube as a new layer, place both below frame, resize to your liking, select inside frame with magic wand, modify, expand by 4, selections, invert, delete on tube layer, delete on paper layer, select none, add drop shadow to frame and tube,merge these 3 layers together only, free rotate 15 degrees to the left, see my tag.

Now add the icetea and seashells, resize to your liking and place accordingly.

Now it's time to crop down your tag or resize if you prefer.

Add copyright/licensing info.

If you'd like to save as a transparent PNG be sure to hide the background layer.
Don't forget to save a blank for later use.

Add your text and you're ready to save.

I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial. Please show your appreciation by leaving love in my C-Box and/or voting for me at 1Award (link to the right). I'd love to see your results!

TOD

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing tags made with my kits!, It's beautiful, good job!

    ReplyDelete