Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let Freedom Ring

Let Freedom Ring
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 7-3-2012. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the licensed artwork of Terra Bidlespacher. I have a license through MyTagArt. They are no longer in business. You may now find her tubes at MyTubedArt (formerly Mistaken Art).

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using FTU Let Freedom Ring by Angela's Tuts N' Tags)
Vix_Mask374 by Vix HERE (click on goodies, scroll down)
Font of choice (I'm using Independence)


Open a new canvas 600 x 600 and flood fill white.

New raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste paper7 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Copy & Paste element14 (scattered stars) as a new layer, resize 50%, place upward and to the left, duplicate, mirror, flip.

Copy & Paste frame of choose, resize to 50% or so, select inside with magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 4 , copy & paste paper of choice as a new layer, resize if needed, selections, invert, delete, select none,move below frame.

Add element17 (single star) as a new layer, resize to your liking, place on the side of the frame.

Add firecracker, resize, place next to star, see my tag.

Add balloon, resize to your liking, rotate a bit to the right, place on the right side of the canvas.

Add element25 (USA star), place toward the bottom right, resize to your liking.

Add cupcake, resize to your liking, place toward the bottom of the previous layer, see my tag.

Add tube, resize if needed, duplicate, adjust, blur, gaussian blur 3 or so, right click, properties, overlay, drop opacity to 65% or so depending on your tube.

Now you will want to crop your tag down or resize.
Be sure the dpi is correct if using a licensed tube.

Add copyright and licensing info.

Add text. Don't forget to save a blank in case you need it later.

I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial. Please be sure to vote for me at 1Award (you can find the link over to the right and scroll down a bit).
Feel free to leave some love in my C-Box. I'd love to see your results.

TOD

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! This is beautiful!!! I love what you did! Great job sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete