Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

This tutorial was written by Jenny on 7-3-2012. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the licensed artwork of Zlata_M. You need a license to use this work. I'm licensed through PicsForDesign(PFD).

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice- close up preferred
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using Glamorous Collab by Leah)
tempz21 by Kandi Kissez
WSL_Mask302 by Weescotslass
Font of choice (I'm using Simply Delicious)

Open template, hide credits and princess wordart, shift d to duplicate, close original.

Unhide the background layer, new raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste paper7 into selection, select none, apply mask, duplicate.

Select large pink circle, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste paper5 as a new layer, selections, invert, delete, select none, hide original.

Repeat the above step on the large gradient circle using paper4.

Select I'm The Queen wordart layer, repeat using paper11, once you've hid the original layer, go back to new layer, selections, select all, float, defloat, modify, expand by 2, new raster layer, flood fill with black, move below the new wordart layer, select none, apply drop shadow.

Select left square, Repeat the same step you used on the large gradient circle, using paper12, do NOT deselect, copy & paste tube of choice as a new layer, resize if needed, click delete on tube, select none, feel free to add a texture of choice or mirror your image.

Add drop shadow to left glitter frame.

Select gradient circle, we're going to repeat the same step as we did on the left square using paper15, add frame 2, resize to your liking, see my tag for example.

Select right frame, repeat again using paper2, make sure these layers are above all previous layers we've worked on.

Add drop shadow to right glitter frame.

Select pink glitter frame, selections, select all,float, defloat, copy & paste paper2 as a new layer, selections, invert, delete, select none, add noise, hide original.

Repeat on center circle (minus the noise), using paper8.

Now add both the poofs, resize if needed, see my tag for placement.

Add sparkles.

Add stars if you have some. These that I'm using were provided in a challenge at a forum.
If they belong to you please let me know and I'll be glad to credit you in my supply list. If you don't have any stars that's ok. Sorry I can not supply these.

Now add your main tube, resize if needed, place to your liking or see my tag for an example, duplicate the tube, add drop shadow to bottom layered tube.

Add drama queen crown, resize if needed, see my tag for placement.

Add flowers and any other poofs you'd like to add and arrange to your liking.

I also added a butterfly to the crown.

Add the arrow, see my tag for placement, resize if needed, add drop shadow.

Crop tag, resize it if needed, add copyright info and such. Don't forget to save a blank copy in case you need it later. If you want it to be transparent be sure to hide the background layer before saving.

When adding the text I used the pink from the flower and the purple from the poof and added noise to the bottom layer along with a drop shadow.

I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial. Please be sure to vote for me at 1Award (you can find the link over to the right and scroll down a bit).
Feel free to leave some love in my C-Box. I'd love to see your results.


TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment