Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cheers


Cheers
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 10/19/2011. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the artwork of Renee Lavoie. You need a license to use her artwork. I have a license through MyTagArt.
Please check her site for new licensing information.

Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice
Halloween 002 Template by Just Fi
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using Thriller FTU by Sweet Cravings Scraps)
Mask of choice (I'm using Halloween2010No7 by Vix)
Font of choice (I'm using Buffied)

Open template, shift d to duplicate, close original.

Add a new background, flood fill white, move to bottom.

Another new raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste paper5 into selection, select none, apply mask, recolor to match supplies.

Select circle background, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste paper7 as a new layer, selections, invert, delete, select none, hide original.

Copy & Paste thriller tree as a new layer, resize to your liking, mirror, see my tag for placement.

Select grey oval, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste paper2 as a new layer, selections, invert, delete, select none, hide original.

Copy & Paste tube as a new layer, resize if needed, place to liking, add drop shadow.

I resized and mirrored the glass and rectangle and moved it above my tube layer.

Add accessories such as flowers/clouds, resize and paste to your liking.

I recolored the cheers wordart, added a gradient to the background of it, merged the layers together and moved upward to the right.

Resize canvas to your liking or crop down. Add copyright info/text and now you're ready to save.

Thanks so much for trying my tutorial.



TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment