Sunday, May 22, 2011

Greatest Show




Greatest Show
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 5/22/2011. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the artwork of Terra Bidlespacher. You need a license to use her artwork. I am licensed to her artwork through MyTagArt. You can now purchase her tubes through MyTubedArt.

There's another example of this tutorial at the bottom. In it I'm using the artwork of Emily White. I am licensed through MyTagArt to use her artwork. Please check her site for any new licensing info.

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice
Scrapkit of Choice (I'm using Big Top PTU by Nitwit Collections)
Font of choice (I'm using KF Carnival)
WSL_Mask22 by Weescotslass
roseypookercollabtemp1 HERE

I'm assuming that you're using the same kit as I am but please understand that you should be able to complete this tut using any scrapkit you have.
If using the same kit as I am you will notice the kit is large as it's a full size kit. When I say resize, in most cases I have resized 50, 50, 75 each time.

Open template, hide credits, wordart and shift d to duplicate, close original.

Flood fill background with white, new raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste paper of choice into selection, select none, apply mask.

Select Right Purple Circle, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste diamondsblue paper as a new layer, resize, selections, invert, delete, select none, hide original.

Repeat on each of the following changing the paper each time:
Left Purple Circle
Black Rectangle
Black Rectangle
Right Pink Circle
Left Pink Circle
Left White Circle
Right White Circle
White Circle
Pink Circle

Recolor Purple Circle to match.

Copy & Paste tube as a new layer, move to top, resize if needed, duplicate, adjust, gaussion blur 3, right click, properties, blend mode overlay, opacity 75, add drop shadow to original layer.

Copy & Paste all the accessories and place them to your liking.

Add wordart, resize as needed.

Resize canvas or crop to your liking.

Add copyright info and text and you're ready to save.

Hope you enjoyed this tut. Please don't forget to leave some love.





TOD

1 comment: