Sunday, April 24, 2011

Flower Power


Flower Power
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 4/24/2011. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the artwork of Tony Pacheco Family. You need a license to use his artwork. I have a license through MyTagArt.
Please check his site for new licensing information.

Supplies Needed:
1 Tube of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using FTU Flower Power by Cinnamon Scraps)
gemsmask37 HERE
Font of choice (I'm using Marnie Regular)



Open a new canvas 650 x 600 and flood fill white.

New raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste paper13 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Copy & Paste frame1 as a new layer, resize 85%, add drop shadow.

Copy & Paste frame7 as a new layer, resize 75%, place in center of frame1.

Copy & Paste roses1 as a new layer, resize to your liking, place on top of both frames and to the right, add drop shadow of choice.

Copy & Paste doodle2 as a new layer, resize 75%, add drop shadow, place below both frames and upward right.

Copy & Paste fern1 as a new layer, resize 75%, see my tag for placement, duplicate, mirror.

Back on roses1 layer, copy & paste callalilliesbundle1 as a new layer, resize 65%, mirror, place on frame, see my tag.

Copy & Paste tube as a new layer, position to your liking, resize if needed, add drop shadow.

Copy & Paste beadwordstring as a new layer, position to your liking and add slight drop shadow.

Resize canvas if you'd like. Add copyright info. Add text. Now you're ready to save. I personally think the text looks better below the wordstring in some cases (depending on the word) so I saved my tag as a psp file so that I can insert the text whenever I want to change it. This is totally up to you.

Thank you for trying this tut. I hope you enjoyed it.

TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment