Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Queen of Love


Queen of Love
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 3/22/2011. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the artwork of Irene Shpak. I have a license from MyPSPTubes to use her artwork. Please check her site above for more licensing info.

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using FTU Chess Queen by Kirstys Scraps)
Check Mate Template by Kirstys Scraps
DBV Mask 15 by Designs by Vaybs
Font of choice (I'm using Callie Hand)



Open template, hide wordart, shift d to duplicate, close original.

New raster layer, move to bottom, flood fill white.

New raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste Paper13 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Copy & Paste ClockWork as a new layer, resize 85%, place upward right corner, see my tag.

Select layer3, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste Glitter4 as a new layer, resize 85%, selections, invert, delete, select none, hide original.

Select layer2, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste Paper9 as a new layer, resize 85%, selections, invert, delete, select none, hide original.

Select layer8, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste Paper4 as a new layer, selections, invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, hide original.

Copy & Paste leaves3 as a new layer, resize 65%, add drop shadow, see my tag for placement.

Copy & Paste flowerspray as a new layer, resize 85%, move downward, see my tag.

Copy & Paste flowerspray2 as a new layer, resize 75%, see my tag for placement.

Select layer5, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste Paper2 as a new layer, selections, invert, delete, select none, hide original.

Select layer4, selections, select all, float, defloat, copy & paste Paper10 as a new layer, move down just a bit, selections, invert, delete, select none, hide original.

Layer9 should now be on top of the above layer.

Copy & Paste drape as a new layer, position to your liking, see my tag, use the selection tool to remove the top portion.

Copy & Paste ribbon5 as a new layer, resize 75%, free rotate 90 degrees right, place at the top of the drape, see my tag.

Copy & Paste tube as a new layer, resize if needed, position to your liking, use the selection tool to remove any excess from the bottom.

Copy & Paste ribbon4 as a new layer, see my tag for placement, resize 75%, use selection tool to remove any excess.

Copy & Paste leaves2 as a new layer, resize to your liking, see my tag for placement, add drop shadow.

Copy & Paste flower1 as a new layer, resize 75%, free rotate 90 degrees right, add drop shadow, see my tag for placement, duplicate, free rotate left 15 degrees, move to the left just a bit, see my tag.

Copy & Paste sparkle as a new layer, place in the center of the ribbon.

Copy & Paste diamond as a new layer, resize 65%, place in the upper right of the canvas, see my tag.

Resize canvas if you'd like.

Add copyright info and text and you're now ready to save.

I hope you enjoyed this tut.

TOD

1 comment: