Sunday, July 4, 2010

An Angel's Dream


An Angel's Dream
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 7/4/2010. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the artwork of Melia Newman. You need a license to use her artwork. I am licensed through MyTagArt.
You can now purchase her tubes at Creative Design Outlet.

Supplies Needed:
1 tube and image of choiceLink
Scrapkit of choice
(I'm using Vintage Nostalgia PTU Scrapkit by Jillann's Creations
I am licensed to this kit through MyTagArt.)
WSL_Mask260 by Weescotslass
Clouds of choice (I'm using some by Rainbow Coffi)
Font of choice (I'm using Vtks Beautiful Dreams)

dsb flux bright noise- optional



Open a new canvas 750 x 650 (we'll resize later)
Flood fill white.
New Raster layer, select with magic wand, copy & paste Paper24 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Copy & Paste frame1 as a new layer, free rotate 90 degrees, resize to your liking, add drop shadow.

Copy & Paste image of choice, place below frame, resize if needed, merge frame and image visible.

Copy & Paste IvyVine as a new layer, resize to approx 65%, add drop shadow, place it to the right of the frame, duplicate, mirror, place under the frame on the left side.

Copy & Paste flower branch 4 as a new layer, flip and mirror, resize to your liking, add drop shadow, duplicate,mirror,see my tag for placement.

Copy & Paste tube as a new layer, resize if needed, add drop shadow, see my tag for placement.

Now you can surround the tube with as many clouds as you'd like.

Copy & Paste dream wordart as a new layer and place upon the frame, resize to your liking, add drop shadow.

Copy & Paste flower branch 2 as a new layer, resize to your liking, place below the clouds so that it's peeping up, see my tag if needed.

Copy & Paste crotchet flower as a new layer,resize to your liking, place next to the flower branch 2 layer.

Copy & Paste stitched wings as a new layer, resize to your liking, free rotate 25 degrees left, add drop shadow, place upon the clouds.

Copy & Paste key as a new layer, resize to your liking, place on the wings as I did.

Copy & Paste ribbon of choice as a new layer, resize if needed add drop shadow and place on the top of the key.

Now back to the tube layer, I used the selection tool and selected around the wings and added some noise to them. This is optional. You could also animate it if you want.

Crop the tag down or resize it.

Add copyright info and text and you're now ready to save.

Thank you for trying my tutorial! I hope you enjoyed it.



1 comment: