Saturday, August 29, 2009

New License Company: MyTagArt

Just thought I'd share my good news with you all.
A new license company has been born. It's called MyTagArt.
You can find it HERE.
I have signed my Photography with this Company and I'm also helping out in their Official Forum located HERE.
I will soon have some Commercial Use items up there too.
This is an awesome Company and there will soon be a lot of familiar faces over there ;)
You will absolutely love their Customer Service Team too!
MyTagArt's Grand Opening is Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009.
On this day the Forum will be having a lot of giveaways so be sure you're registered.
MyTagArt is also still doing an Artist/Photographer/Scrap Designer Call so if you're interested please contact them at artistcall@mytagart.com
If you're interested in helping out the forum contact admin@mytagart.com
If you're interested in becoming a Tuber for them contact admin@mytagart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment