Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Sandy


R.I.P. Sandy


This tutorial was written by Jenny on 6-26-2009. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the artwork of CEI/IBIS Studios. I have a license from MyPSPTubes. Please check the site link above for more licensing info.


This tutorial is dedicated to my daughter Cate and her lovely Pug Dog Sandy, may she rest in Peace. Sandy was Cate's pet at her fathers house and she passed away last month, unexpectedly. It was so heartbreaking for her and the entire family. I love you Cate and I'm so sorry Sandy passed away :( I know this isn't a typical R.I.P. type of tag but when I saw this kit and then ran across the tube at MPT I thought it would be a great way to honor Cate's memory of Sandy.


Supplies Needed:
1 Tube of choice
Doggy Dayz PTU Scrapkit by Krissy's Scraps
WSL_Mask254 by Weescotlass
MuRa's Meister Copies


Open a new canvas 600 x 600 and flood fill white.
New Raster Layer, select all, copy & paste Paper2 into selection, select none, apply mask.

Copy & Paste Daisy3 as a new layer, resize 75%, add drop shadow, effects, plugins,MuRa's Meister Copies Encircle (default settings).

Copy & Paste Daisy1 repeat step above, resize 90%.

Copy & Paste Kennel1 as a new layer, resize 75%, add drop shadow.

Copy & Paste tube of choice, resize to liking and place in or next to the Kennel.

Copy & Paste Grass, resize to fit at the bottom of the Kennel, add drop shadow.

Copy & Paste food bowl of choice, resize 65%, add drop shadow, place to the left.

Copy & Paste Dog Biscuit of choice, resize to your liking, add drop shadow and place next to bowl.

Copy & Paste fire hydrant as a new layer, resize 65%, add drop shadow, place to the right.

Copy & Paste Vine2 as a new layer, resize 85%, place below Kennel, add drop shadow, duplicate, mirror.

Copy & Paste anothe vine of choice, repeat.

Copy & Paste wordart as a new layer, resize to your liking and place at the top of your canvas.

Merge visible. Resize if you'd like. Add copyright info and text and you're done.

I used the alpha which is included in the kit.
TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment