Saturday, April 18, 2009

I've Been Tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Rachel at Captivated Visions! Thanks Sweetie!
8 Things I'm looking foward to:
1. Summer
2. My baby girl potty training lol
3. Getting a new car (or a car at all)
4. My oldest daughters birthday
5. My management/promo group Grand Opening
6. Selling my photos for commercial use (already sell them for personal use)
7. The MySpace Contest to come to an end at LCTS (wow so many entries LOL)
8. Christmas
8 things I did yesterday
1. Made more headers and backgrounds for my new group
2. filled tag offers
3. entered contests
4. sent emails
5. watered my poor plants
6. laundry
7. dishes
8. swept
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Go on Vacation
2. Go for a drive alone
3. Take photos for someone famous
4. Win a ton of cash
5. visit my mom
6. have a peaceful conversation with my dad
7. paint the town purple
8. find a miracle cure for migraines
8 shows I watch:
1. Law & Order SVU
2. Nancy Grace
3. Law & Order Criminal Intent
4. Guiding Light
5. Young & The Restless
6. Ellen
7. MONK
8. Desperate Housewives
8 People I tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment