Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Barnyard Friends


Barnyard Friends
This tutorial was written by Jenny on 3-10-2009. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using my photography for this tut. This tut was written when my photos were available at Lacy Clagg's Tube Store. If you are interested in licensing my photography for sig tag usage please contact me at the email address to the right.

Supplies Needed:
1 Photo of Choice
(You can download the one I'm using HERE. This is a freebie image of mine and does not need a license number but please use proper copyright info)
Old Mcdonald PTU Scrapkit by Soxsational Scraps (this is such a cute kit..I can't wait to use it again)
Mask of choice (optional)
Font of choice (I'm using SBC Karne Bear Ultra)
missy_tagtemplate184 by Missy
Open tag template, hide copyright layer, shift D and close the original.
Apply a mask layer if you want to. This is optional.
Select rectangle1 layer with your magic wand,modify,smooth 52,10.
Copy and Paste Paper 1 as a new layer,resize by 65%,selections,invert,delete,select none,add drop shadow.
Hide original rectangle1 layer.
Select circle layer with your magic wand, modify,smooth 52,10.
Copy and paste JennyZ DreamZ barn photo as a new layer, resize by 75%, selections,invert,delete,select none,add drop shadow.
Hide original circle layer.
Select thin rectangle2 with your magic wand,modify,smooth 52,10.
Copy and paste paper 8 as a new layer,resize by 75%,selections,invert,delete,select none,add drop shadow, hide original rectangle2 layer.
Copy and paste grass as a new layer, resize,add drop shadow and place above rectangle2 layer.
See my tag for placement.
Select thin rectangle1 with your magic wand,selections,modify,smooth 52,10.
Copy and paste paper 10 as a new layer,selections,invert,delete,select none,add drop shadow.
Copy and paste tree,resize to your liking,add drop shadow and place above thin rectangle1.
Copy and paste farm animals/people of choice,resize if needed, add drop shadow and place to your liking.
Copy and Paste sun and cloud as a new layer,resize,add drop shadow and place to your liking.
Merge visible, resize tag if you need to. Add copyright info.
Add text and you're done.
I hope you enjoyed this tut. I'd love to see your results.
TOD

1 comment:

  1. cute tut I'm gonna give it a try today after I get some sleep...not sure if I have that kit but have a farm one I will use......donnalee

    ReplyDelete