Thursday, February 12, 2009

Irish Blessings




Irish Blessings

This tutorial was written by Jenny on 2-12-2009. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the artwork of Lacy Clagg. You need a license to use her artwork. I am licensed to this image through LCTS. You can now purchase her tubes at Creative Design Outlet.

Supplies Needed:
1 tube of choice (I am using clover by Lacy Clagg)
Scrapkit of choice
(I am using a FTU Scrap by Beth Turner however, this scrapkit is no longer available on her site)
Shamrocks and cloud by Rainbow Coffi
Mask of choice (I am using one by Weescotslass)
Font of choice (I am using A&S Graceland)
dsb flux bright noise (optional)

Open a new canvas 550 x550. Flood fill white.
Using a paper of choice from the kit, apply your mask layer.
Copy and paste cloud as a new layer, resize around 95 %, add a subtle drop shadow, move toward bottom of your canvas, duplicate,image,mirror,move up just a bit, duplicate that layer and move toward the top of your canvas.
Copy and paste pot of gold as a new layer, add drop shadow,image,mirror and see my tag for placement.
Copy and paste tube as a new layer,resize if needed,add drop shadow,move to the right of your canvas, place upon the clouds.
Copy and paste shamrocks as a new layer,resize,add drop shadow and place above all layers.
Add copyright info, add text, merge visable and you're done.

I used the magic wand and selected inside each letter of my text and applied dsb flux bright noise 25. This is just optional :)
TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment