Friday, February 13, 2009

Friends are Forever



Friends are Forever

This tutorial was written by Jenny on 2-13-2009. Resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. I am using the Artwork of Amanda Fontaine. You must have a license to use her artwork. I have a license through Artistic Minds Inc. You can now purchase her tubes HERE.

Supplies Needed:
2 tubes of choice
Scrapkit of choice (I'm using Love or Lust by Bluedream Designs)
Mask of choice (I'm using my favorite one from Weescotslass)
Font of choice (I'm using SBC Well Said)

dsb flux bright noise (optional)
MuRa's Meister Copies (optional)

Open a new canvas 500 x 500. Flood fill white.
Apply mask layer.
Copy and paste Love or Lust Ornament as a new layer, resize, add drop shadow. I applied dsb flux bright noise to some of them but I didn't actually animate them. You can leave that step out if you want.
Copy and paste book frame as a new layer,resize,add drop shadow.
Copy and paste paper of choice as a new layer, place below frame, use selection tool to get rid of the excess paper.
Copy and paste tube of choice as a new layer, resize if needed, add drop shadow, see my tag for placement below the frame.
I used MuRa's Meister Copies and typed out "Friends are Forever" using default settings. You can do that or just duplicate your text layer and move it down a few times. Keep your text below the tube layer.
Copy and paste flower of choice as a new layer,resize,add drop shadow and place to the right of the book frame.
Copy and paste tube of choice as a new layer,resize,add drop shadow, I placed mine so that it looks as though it's sitting on the flower.
Add copyright info, text,merge visable and you're done.
TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment