Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Shelfish Friends



My Shelfish Friends
This tut was written by Jenny on 3-11-08. Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental. I am using the artwork of Suzanne Woolcott. You need a license to use her work. I purchased mine through AMI. You now have to purchase those HERE.


*please note that my tutorials are not to be sold,copied or profited from in any way.


Supplies You will need:
Mask of choice
tubes/accents of choice


Open a 650 x550 blank canvas (you can resize later). Flood fill white.
Layers, new raster layer, flood fill with a color from your main tube.
Apply mask of choice.
Open all supplies and minimize them.
Copy and paste the hutch, resize (I resized by 55%), add drop shadow of choice ( I used 2,2,40,5).
Paste the animals and bears of choice as a new layer and place them to your liking ( I resized mine to 50% two times).
Paste tube of choice as a new layer, resize as needed, add a drop shadow to your tube (I used same as above).
Paste basket,resize to your liking, add drop shadow, paste the bear and flowers as a new layer, resize to your liking, then move them under the basket layer to give the appearance that they are inside the basket.
Add your copyright info and tagger info, merge visiable. I resized by 85% .
Then save as jpeg.


You're finished! I hope you had fun and that this tut was simple enough to follow.
I would love to see your finished product! Please Post it on the general board.
TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment