Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dreaming of Love







Dreaming of Love

This tutorial was written by Jenny on March 30, 2008. Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please read my TOU if you haven't already. I am using the artwork of Lacy Clagg. You need a license to use her artwork. I am licensed to this image through LCTS. You can now purchase her tubes at Creative Design Outlet.


*please note that my tutorials are not to be sold,copied or profited from in any way.

Supplies Needed:

1 Main Tube, 3 similar tubes or images

Siobhan Scrapkit by Lisa or a kit of your own (you may be able to find this particular kit on Lisa's blog http://www.sophisticatedscraps.blogspot.com/ )

Mask of choice (I'm using one made by Becky..not supplied)

Mura's Meister Copies

font of choice (I used A & S Snapper Script..sorry I can not supply)

Open up all supplies in PSP and minimize for now.

Open a new canvas 650 x 550 (you can resize later if needed), flood fill white.

Add a new raster layer and flood fill with color of choice.

Apply mask.

Add your choice of flower, drop shadow (2,2,60,5), effects, muras meister copies, encircle (12,50,50,0,100,-25,100,0,100)

Add the triple frame (frame 2). Add each of your 3 images/tubes (one at a time) using your selection tool, draw around the parts you do not need, selections,invert and press delete. Add a paper behind each of those tubes and use your selection tool again to cut off what you don't need. Add a drop shadow to your frame and/or tubes (I used 2,2,60,5).

Add your main tube. Apply the same drop shadow as above.

Add beaded words of choice and position them to your liking.

Add copyright info and your text.

You're Finished! I would love to see what you have created!
TOD

No comments:

Post a Comment